Saturday, July 2, 2011

Clutch purse or Diaper clutch

I found a wonderful tutorial for an absolutely gorgeous gathered clutch on Noodlehead blog so I had to try it and I found it to be very easy.  I made one and then decided I needed to adjust the pattern so I could make a diaper clutch for a friend of mine who just had a baby.  I am very pleased with both!


Here is the purse clutch I made





I even used an invisible zipper adding to the classiness! (Is that a word?)



And this is the diaper clutch I made 


It measures about 10.25" by 6.25" and  has a wrist strap for easy carrying. It is elegant enough to be an evening bag and double as a diaper/wipe clutch so any trips to change a dirty diaper in public go unnoticed!

  I hope she enjoys it as much as I did making it.  I think I'll make a few more tweaks and post another tutorial....

Ciao for now,
Michele My Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...