Sunday, July 24, 2011

E-Reader case

Well I did it! I made my first E-Reader case today and I have to say I like it. Next time I will make the front tab a hair smaller (I used the wrong tab pattern) but it's fine for now.  I also plan to head to Sew Much More tomorrow and get a perfect large hand made button to put on the tab where the stitches are from attaching the Velcro. I got the pattern from Sew Much more and it's by Whistlepig Creek Productions  - the pattern is #1203 E-Cozy. 

Those of you who know me will understand my choice of fabric....... Go Texas!

The Texas Cover!
The pattern is quite easy to follow and requires firm interfacing throughout so the end result is a stable protective case for my brand new E-Reader.  Can't ask for more. 

Ciao for now,

Michele My Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...