Saturday, July 23, 2011

E-Reader surprise for me!

It's my 7th anniversary with my adorable sweet husband and I'm the luckiest lady around!!

Well, so our anniversary isn't until tomorrow - July 24th - but my husband surprised me today and left my present hidden under my project I was working on. Somehow he hid it when I went out to the laundry room to put a load in the washer. I didn't even see it for a couple of hours because I was busy typing up my last blog post and as usual had several things going at once. So at one point while some pictures were downloading to my Picnik account I went back to the coral pleated clutch I was working on I saw a small rectangular box on my table. At first I couldn't figure out what I had put there and just as I picked it up and asked my husband if he put this box on my table I saw an even smaller box and it was clearly a new box of my favorite perfume - Victoria Secret Vanilla Lace! Then I figured it out, these are my Anniversary gifts!! When I picked up the box I saw Amazon Kindle on it and I jumped up and down and squealed like a teenager who just got asked to the prom by the hunk of High School.

My hubby got himself one too and he set us up as one account so we can share books that either of us download. Wow, he thought of it all. Oh, and the best part? I get to make us each a cover & carrying case!!  I want to stay up late and start but we have Church so early in the morning I better not.

All you lurkers out there please chime in and help me with any hints you may have on making an E-Reader cover & carrying case. :D  I love tips and tricks and I'll share back!!  I do have several patterns I can pick from but he wants his case made of a neoprene material and I haven't worked with that before. So, any hints on neoprene will also be greatly appreciated.

Ciao for now,

Michele My Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...